ADVERTISE HERE

Thursday 14 November 2013

Jim Rogers: Change is Coming, so know to think against the crowd, the crowd is nearly always wrong

-“…if everybody says the sky is blue, I at least urge you to go and look out the window and see if it’s blue because I have found that most people won’t even bother to look out the window…”

-“…no matter what we all know today, it’s not going to be true in 10 or 15 years…”

-“Eventually the markets will just say, ‘We’re not going to play this game anymore’, and we’ll have a serious collapse.”

-“We’ve got to stop this, this is going to be bad."

-“Eventually they will try to cut [QE], it will finally cause the collapse, at that point we will have a big change, because they will throw them out, whether it’s the politicians or the central bankers or whoever.”

-“I’ve owned gold for many years, I’ve never sold any gold and I can’t imagine I ever will sell gold in my life because it is somewhat of an insurance policy.”

-“Everybody should own some precious metals as an insurance policy. So if they don’t have any right now, I would urge them to go buy something.”

Source : http://www.birchgold.com/jim-rogers-interview-qe-currency-gold-inflation/

0 comments:

Post a Comment